Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Teenage Wasteland.

I'll admit it, I am an American Idol fiend this season. From Castro's charming good looks and Cook's genius arrangements, I love American Idol.

Despite the drop in ratings and viewers, I will be attending tonight's results show. Who will be performing, you ask? So that probably wasn't the first thing on your mind, but it certainly was mine once I witnessed Jason Castro crash and burn during last night's performances. I had such faith during Bob Marley too!

Maroon 5 and Bo Bice will be performing tonight. After Adam Levine's super sexy make-over, what's not to love? Oh... that's right, their new overproduced album. However, I will make the best of tonight. Maybe David Cook and I will have an after party, then I can say I hung with the band yet again.

Bring on the tears, booze, and hundreds of screaming girls.

No comments: