Friday, May 9, 2008

Only in our dreams, Jordan Dunn.

If you read Fashionista.com like it's your fashion insider Bible, just like I do, then you are very aware of Vogue Italia's upcoming all-black issue. It's a bold step, one step further. But what do I have to say about it?

Well now that the mystery cover girl has been unveiled, the stunning Iman, I still don't have much of a response. The press this issue has gathered before any other information has been released is quite astounding. I'm excited, to say the least, but maybe a part of me is still weeping over that the over isn't going to be Jordan Dunn. I say that would have been something groundbreaking. For such a young model to grace the cover of this iconic issue would be something worth writing even more on.

Nevertheless, I do believe it's a daring and strong statement. Maybe I'll have something even more important to say once I see the beautiful editorials. Which I am assuming they are.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi mrs. bravener!! i miss you and love you, you inspiring little soul. im me sometime cause i'm usually on invis on the sns you know. i won't be here much today because of mother's day.

xoxo, molly