skip to main | skip to sidebar

VOGUE IDEAS

HEY, THAT'S A VOGUE IDEA.

Friday, May 9, 2008

"Chin up. Put your shoulders back, walk proud, strut a little. Don't lick your wounds: celebrate them. The scars you bear are the signs of a competitor. You're in a lion fight, Stevens. Just because you didn't win doesn't mean you don't know how to roar." - The Cheif during Last Week's Grey's Anatomy.
Posted by vogueidea at 12:10 AM

1 comment:

Sheems said...

I absolutely loved that comment. And I love your blog!

May 9, 2008 at 8:13 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (36)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (14)
    • ▼  May (16)
      • "This Vuitton thing was scary … Suddenly you're on...
      • The Girls are Back...
      • Tell Me How I'm Supposed to Breathe With No Air.
      • "Um….Can I get a WTF?!?" - Everyone's response to ...
      • A Video to End the Weekend Silence.
      • Only in our dreams, Jordan Dunn.
      • "If life were The Hills, Maggie Gyllenhaal's dress...
      • "Chin up. Put your shoulders back, walk proud, str...
      • Rich Girls.
      • Barney, Rogan, Target... Oh My!
      • Teenage Wasteland.
      • I'm With the Band.
      • The Aftermath.
      • "Even you should know that jealousy clashes with L...
      • A Catchy Tune is Always the Way to my Heart.
      • A Sorority? A Sisterhood?

CHECK THESE MOFOS OUT

  • CASTLE ROCK IS BURNING DOWN
  • WHAT COLOR WAS LOVE?
  • TWITTER: BLACKLIGHTS

VIEW COUNTER

link to website design company guide