Finding a book that I can sit through is a tough feat. I have standards. I demand wit, charm, and sarcasm. Must have love lost or love found or love epiphanies. It doesn't have to be entirely about love but having it as a driving force in a main character is something that catches the eye, my eye. I don't particularly enjoy romance novels, I never pick up my books in Romance, only Fiction/Literature. Though, I cannot deny my early high school/late middle school years where I had a Jane Green novel tucked away in my backpack.
Then came The Frog King. It hit all the right spots.
It took Rob Gordon to a whole new level for me. New dimensions, new girl. Pick it up and give it a chance. I'm not too sure about his other two novels, but this is definitely something good. It lasted me a whole week or so, though I finished the majority of it in two days. A well summer well spent, I'll say.
Then came The Frog King. It hit all the right spots.
It took Rob Gordon to a whole new level for me. New dimensions, new girl. Pick it up and give it a chance. I'm not too sure about his other two novels, but this is definitely something good. It lasted me a whole week or so, though I finished the majority of it in two days. A well summer well spent, I'll say.
No comments:
Post a Comment