I wasn't expecting to spend any money at Forever 21 today, but that damn place just sucks you in and you cannot help but make a (pricey) purchase, especially when your account balance is low and verging on dirt poor.But all is good in the world when I tried on this dress. The one I bought isn't even online. It's an eggplant color and it is divine. I'm not quite sure what shoes to wear it with, I'm thinking possibly the gold Steve Madden sandals (more on another deathly purchase at Steve Madden for a later date).
It's hard to say where I can actually wear this dress. Hopefully I can find the courage to walk in to work wearing it, but you never know. It's a hard day's night working and closing a clothing retail store in a dresss, I'll tell you that much.
No comments:
Post a Comment