Having to write papers about sex discrimination and case law during the summertime is giving me a complex. Those sneaky son of a guns in the Criminology department, namely my professor, disguised a women studies and feminist class by calling it Gender & Social Control. Now I carry around Full Frontal Feminism with me and question my political opinions. It's no wonder college kids are become more liberal the more they are involved with higher education. It's one big conspiracy!
Now I'm even questioning this post in itself, simply because of the stereotypes of feminists in our society. It's not a negative thing and I certainly do not have anything against them... Am I one myself? I guess that's the big question of this class.
Too bad this paper is forcing my thought process to narrow in on things I am only partly interested in on a Monday night. It's Monday nights like these that I miss watching Prison Break. I could use a little eye candy.
Now I'm off to enjoy my writing break #245125 from these midterm papers.
Now I'm even questioning this post in itself, simply because of the stereotypes of feminists in our society. It's not a negative thing and I certainly do not have anything against them... Am I one myself? I guess that's the big question of this class.
Too bad this paper is forcing my thought process to narrow in on things I am only partly interested in on a Monday night. It's Monday nights like these that I miss watching Prison Break. I could use a little eye candy.
Now I'm off to enjoy my writing break #245125 from these midterm papers.
No comments:
Post a Comment