Thursday, July 17, 2008

Latest Fashion Buys.

It's no shocker that my wardrobe has changed almost entirely since I started working at Anthropologie. Needless to say, most of my paycheck is going back to that store and Urban Outfitters. I can't help myself! I am a girl after all, a girl who likes to shop.

I recently made this purchase, shown on the left.

I'm wearing it as I type, waiting in a room for class to actually start in an hour. (I hate having breaks in between classes.) I don't think I remember getting so many compliments on a skirt before! I mean, I have a cheap one that I, surprisingly, found at Kohl's when my family was searching for some kitchenware. That was a steal and a good find and I am utterly in love with it. But this skirt is too cute, it should be illegal.

Granted, not everyone's going to love the a-line shape, but give it a chance. It's priced at $98 dollars. Well worth it in my opinion.

Then again, I do get that candy-sweet 40% employee discount...

No comments: